If you’ve enrolled in the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET), how is this course graded? This blog post explains the AET grading system and tips to achieve your best results.
The AET course uses various assessment methods:
- Assignments – Essays, reports, and presentations assessing knowledge application. Worth 40-60% of final grade.
- Exams – Test knowledge retention in a formal setting. Usually multiple choice or short answer. Worth 20-40% of final grade.
- Practical work – Observations, demos, teaching practice to apply skills. Worth 10-20% of final grade.
Overall, you need a minimum of 60% to pass the course. This means achieving at least 60% in each assessment method.
Here are some tips:
- Attend all classes and take detailed notes
- Start studying early and ensure you understand the content
- Complete all assignments and exams to the highest standard
- Ask for help from your tutor if you are struggling
- Get involved in practical work if possible
By following these best practices, you can feel confident about achieving top grades in your AET course. Reach out to your tutor for guidance on improving any areas of weakness. With hard work, you can succeed!
Are you ready to advance your skills and take the next step in your career? Our Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) course can help you do that.
Enrolling is simple – just visit our website and click “Book Now” to find all the details on this prestigious teaching qualification.
We understand flexibility is key. We offer enrollment options to fit your specific needs and schedule. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to assist you every step of the way.
Have questions? Need guidance? Reach out anytime. Contact us by calling 02089658255, faxing 02089616454, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Advance Training UK, you can embark on a rewarding teaching journey and make a real difference in your students’ lives.
Take advantage of this opportunity to take your career to the next level. Enroll in our Level 3 AET course today and advance your teaching skills and qualifications!