Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training (RQF) has been designed for trainers who want to deliver scenario-based conflict management training, particularly those delivering training in a customer-facing role.
The qualification also meets the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA) for those delivering the license to practice qualifications, which include scenario-based conflict management training.
- How communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- Factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- How to reduce risks and good practices to follow after a conflict situation
Who Is This Level 3 Conflict Management Qualification For
This qualification is aimed at individuals/trainers who wish to deliver Conflict Management training for the Private Security Industry. It is a mandatory requirement for trainers wishing to deliver the SIA license-linked qualifications
Method Of Study For The Course :
You can complete this course either through Zoom, Distance Learning / Online, or Classroom based on our nationwide venue.
- Entry Requirement For Assessor Course:
- How Long Does the Course Take To Complete?
Booking hotline 02089658255 or visit us on Advance Training Academy- Aet – Sia – Assessment Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.advancetraininguk.com (trustpilot.com)
For more inquiries, please feel free to contact us on 02089658255 or 02089655413 or Book Online – Advance Training Academy (advancetraininguk.com)