Are you a passionate and experienced educator with a desire to make a real difference in the lives of others? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a Teacher Trainer (AET) & SIA Trainer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality training programs to aspiring and experienced teachers. You will also be responsible for assessing and evaluating the performance of trainees, and providing them with the support they need to succeed in their careers.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the education sector, then we encourage you to apply today!
As A Teacher Trainer (Aet) & Sia Trainer / Teacher, You Will Have The Following Role And Responsibilities:
- Deliver training courses on Door Supervision, CCTV, and First Aid to aspiring security professionals.
- Teach the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET), formerly known as PTLLS, to learners who want to teach in the UK. You will provide support and guidance throughout the course and assess their progress.
- Build good relationships with your students and offer them career advice and feedback.
- Use basic computer skills to prepare and deliver your lessons, and to communicate with your employer and colleagues.
- Speak fluent English and interact effectively with your students and their diverse backgrounds and needs.
- Be flexible and available to work on weekends for the SIA courses.
- You will be working in various locations across the UK, such as North West London (NW10), Stratford (E15), Croydon (CR0), and Ealing (W5).
- Your working hours will be from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm for the SIA courses, and from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm for the AET courses.
- Your salary will be negotiable and decided during the interview. You will also receive hotel and transport expenses from the company.
If you are interested in this exciting and urgent opportunity, please contact us at the following address:
Space House, Abbey Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7SU
Tel: 02089658255 Fax: 02089616454 (Text only)
firstname.lastname@example.org Or Text 07852250469 (Training Manager)