A Level 3 First Aid course provides in-depth training on how to effectively assess and treat life-threatening medical emergencies.
Throughout the multi-day program, you will learn first-hand how to perform CPR, control severe bleeding, treat burns, apply slings and bandages, assist someone in a diabetic emergency, and handle other critical situations.
Being able to intervene in a crisis can literally save lives, making this training extremely worthwhile for anyone.
we will explore 5 big reasons getting Level 3 first aid trained is worth your time and effort.
At its core, a Level 3 first aid course teaches how to keep people alive until professional medical support can arrive. The step-by-step skills covered give you the capacity to respond when lives hang in the balance and every second counts.
Some key skills include:
- Putting an unconscious patient in the recovery position to keep airways open
- Performing effective CPR and knowing when to start
- Controlling severe external bleeding and preventing further blood loss
- Administering medical oxygen and managing a choking casualty
- Recognizing signs and symptoms of major illnesses including stroke, heart attack, epilepsy, asthma, and more
While scary in the moment, these skills empower you to take meaningful action when someone desperately needs help. The training turns fear into focus so when an emergency hits, muscle memory kicks in.
In many professional environments, holding an approved Level 3 first aid qualification meets health and safety requirements. Workplaces like schools, childcare facilities, construction companies, shops, offices, and factories often mandate key staff be first aid certified.
Taking a regulated Level 3 course ensures you meet training standards established by:
- The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) – Sets workplace first aid compliance guidelines.
- Ofqual – Regulates qualifications standards in England.
- Qualifications Wales – Oversees credentials in Wales.
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) – Governs qualifications in Scotland.
Choosing an accredited first aid training provider checks the legal box and gives skills legitimacy in the workforce.
While occupational demands spur many to gain first aid skills, personal enrichment also motivates people to take courses. After going through training, many feel empowered to assist should situations arise publicly or within their families.
Every year in the UK, over 30,000 people suffer cardiac arrest outside hospitals. Sadly, only about 7% of victims survive largely due to lack of immediate assistance. Prompt CPR and defibrillation are vital. If just an additional 2% of the public learned CPR, survival rates could essentially double.
Also consider that one-third of emergency room visits involve children 5 years old and younger. A paediatric first aid course teaches critical skills like:
- Managing illness and injuries common in young kids
- Safely responding if a child chokes, drowns, or suffers an allergic reaction
- Administering infant/child CPR
- Understanding AED limitations with children
Steps you take through first aid training really can save lives in your community. Preparedness spreads.
Let’s face it, accidents happen to all of us. You cannot control random chance, but first aid training helps you minimize damage inflicted. Knowing how to respond if someone fractures a leg, gets burned by scalding water, or is involved in a car accident makes situations less scary.
While no one dreams of using the Heimlich maneuver on a loved one choking on food, the ability to react with confidence offers peace of mind. Quick aide for cuts, sprains, poisoning, allergic reactions, breaks, shock, and more gives you capacity to handle whatever gets thrown your way.
Earning an accredited Level 3 credential expands your personal skills and demonstrates dedication. It shows you take initiative to be someone counted on during crunch time. Employees able to step up if coworkers or customers get hurt prove invaluable.
Human resources managers realize competent first aiders:
- Speed emergency response
- Alleviate pain and panic
- Save employer money by avoiding liability claims
- Care for people faster reducing productivity loss from injuries
The official first aid at work manual outlines how proper training and preparedness lift company morale, too. Equipped staff act as role models and foster a caring culture.
In many ways, first aid skills reveal your true character. How you respond when adversity strikes means everything.
There you have it – 5 compelling reasons to enroll in Level 3 first aid training ASAP.
Visit Advance Training Academy to discover courses near you ranging from basic life support skills to intensive 4-day first aid instructor programs. Expert local trainers deliver practical, engaging sessions giving confidence to handle real emergencies.
Gain skills to react when seconds count. Enroll this week!
To recap key details:
- Learn critical skills to respond during emergencies
- Meet legal and regulatory standards
- Better serve your community
- Enhance your personal safety
- Become a valued team member
Advance Training Academy delivers an array of approved and accredited first aid qualifications. Their knowledgeable instructors provide impactful hands-on training across the UK.
Course options include:
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid Response (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Activity First Aid (RQF)
Find the right fit for your needs. Classroom sessions available on weekdays and weekends to fit busy schedules.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any recommendations or have additional questions. I’d be happy to discuss which Level 3 first aid qualification would best suit your needs and help you book your preferred date.
Enrollment Options: To enroll in this course, you have two convenient options:
- Call our booking hotline at 02089658255
- Visit our website and check out our trust pilot reviews at Advance Training Academy- Aet – Sia – Assessment Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.advancetraininguk.com (trustpilot.com)
- Send an email to email@example.com
Get first aid trained today at Advance Training Academy!